Attractive, easy to install interlocking rubber mats and pavers are resistant to the effects of water, weather, and heavy traffic and last longer than concrete without cracking or fading.
These flexible paving tiles can be cut with a utility knife and laid down or adhered over wood, concrete, sand or soil. The non-slip surface provides a safe, easy to clean application for heavy traffic and play areas while the decorative rubber surface provides years of enjoyment.
Better yet, save money--on average, you save 55% over using concrete paving tiles! Available in different patterns and colours.
Made from 100% recycled rubber by Shercom Industries in Saskatoon, SK.
- One 16" tile is the equivalent to 8 concrete stones
- Cut with a utility knife
- Flexible, allowing for small underside variations in the subsurface
- Resistant to corrosion from salt, water freeze up, or rot
- 100% recycled, no leaching
- Easy to clean
- Superior weed barrier
- Non-slip, play safe surface
- Non- flammable
- Weight/Fitness Rooms
- Around Hot Tubs & Pools
- Golf Courses
Paver Tiles (PDF)
Interlocking Rubber Mats (PDF)